Welcome to the new Technic Support center! Support for our products will now happen on here instead of the Forums. Let me lay out some ground rules.
The Technic Support center will be strictly for the Technic Platform ecosystem. Now this includes the following:
- Technic Launcher
- Technic Platform (site)
- Technic Forums
- Technic Platform API
- Technic Solder
- Technic Solder API
Support for the Technic Launcher will strictly be for issue pertaining to:
- UI (User Interface) issues
- Packs not installing correctly (modpack author support, users will need to use the report function on the Platform site.)
- Discover or News pages not properly displaying.
- Portable Mode
Issues with 3rd party packs not installing/playing can be handled on the Forums or with the report feature on the Technic Platform.
Support for the Technic Platform will strictly be pertaining to:
- Registering/Login Issues
- Issues with any personal/Modpack pages not displaying (Whoops! error)
- Download the Launcher
- Posting statuses
- Commenting on statuses or on users profile pages
Support for the Technic Forums will strictly be pertaining to:
- Accounts (Registering/Login/Deletion issues)
Support for Technic Solder will strictly Knowledge Base related. No tickets for Solder will be accepted. Technic Solder issues will be handled on GitHub.
Support for Technic Platform/Solder API will strictly be Knowledge Base related. No tickets will be accepted.
I will be working swiftly to add as many Knowledge Base articles as possible, please be patient as the system is populated with information. If you do not see an article pertaining to an issue that you have. Please make sure that the issue can not be handled elsewhere first. We reserve the right to delete tickets/requests that are lazy in effort.