The Technic Support center will be strictly for the Technic Platform ecosystem. Now this includes the following:
- Technic Launcher
- Technic Platform (site)
- Technic Forums
- Technic Platform API
- Technic Solder
- Technic Solder API
Support for the Technic Launcher will strictly be for issue pertaining to:
- UI (User Interface) issues
- Packs not installing correctly (modpack author support, users will need to use the report function on the Platform site.)
- Discover or News pages not properly displaying.
- Portable Mode
Issues with 3rd party packs not installing/playing can be handled on the Forums or with the report feature on the Technic Platform.
Support for the Technic Platform will strictly be pertaining to:
- Registering/Login Issues
- Issues with any personal/Modpack pages not displaying (Whoops! error)
- Download the Launcher
- Posting statuses
- Commenting on statuses or on users profile pages
Support for the Technic Forums will strictly be pertaining to:
- Accounts (Registering/Login/Deletion issues)
Support for Technic Solder will strictly Knowledge Base related. No tickets for Solder will be accepted. Technic Solder issues will be handled on GitHub.
Support for Technic Platform/Solder API will strictly be Knowledge Base related. No tickets will be accepted.